- Size: diameter: 4.7 - 9.5mm (it is available for customized
- Density: 2.658g/cm3
- Tensile Strength (Mpa): 227(min)
- Elongation: 18(min)
- Coefficient of Thermal expansion: 23.8
Aluminum Beryllium alloy is used as additive for smelting of
Aluminum and Magnesium alloy. The usage of AlBe alloy in Aluminum
alloy and Magnesium is 8-15ppm and 8-20ppm respectively. It will
acheive three targets as follows:
1. It will improve the purity, liquidity and corrosion resistance
of Al and Mg elements.
2. It can avoid the burning loss of Al and Mg elements in the
process of smelting.
3. It will improve the structure of alloys, refine the grain
and enhance the strength.